Note: Some links and functions are still in process . . .
Catch the latest at our BLOG!
Welcome to Red State Feminists!
Red State Feminists are women and men who find themselves at the intersection of conservatism and feminism, in a world in which many say the two perspectives are incompatible. Red State Feminists believe strongly in their faith and find their highest happiness in their families. At the same time, they do not believe that women are subordinates of men, nor that women should confine their efforts to the home. Red State Feminists embrace motherhood, but also actively contribute to their communities and to the world, using the talents that God has given them for this very purpose. Red State Feminists believe that men and women are to be loving and equal partners in the journey of life, and that the differences between women and men were meant to be a joy and a strength, not a basis for hierarchy, domination, or abuse. Red State Feminists believe that all human collectives, from the family to the nation and beyond, are best led by men and women together in consultation as equals.
On This Site
Use the links at the top and also at the right of this homepage to . . .
- Read commentary by Red State Feminists
- Buy Red State Feminist T-shirts and other items
- Contact the Red State Feminists website
- Submit commentary to appear on the RSF website
- Find other Red State Feminists in your area, even in Blue States!
- Consider running for office
- Join Ruby's List to support the candidacies of RSFs nationwide
- Tailor an RSF policy agenda to fit your personal values
- Candidates: Seek RSF endorsement and Ruby's List contributions
September 13, 2008 by RedStateGal
This free script provided by
- RSF BLOG RSS Feed and Comments Enabled
- Can a Conservative be a Feminist? and Can a Feminist be a Conservative? Posted; Comments Enabled
- Principles and Policies of RSFs/Quiz: Are You a Red State Feminist? Posted; Comments Enabled
- The Call Beyond Home Posted; Comments Enabled
- Faith and Red State Feminism (0)
- The Workplace and Red State Feminism (0)
- Ruby's List: Linking RSF Donors and Candidates (0)
- Finding other RSFs in my area (0)
- Should I Run for Office? (0)
- Reading List (0)
Get emailed with every update to Red State Feminists! Click to Sign Up! Powered by
Blogs and Links of Note
- Send us your favorites, and if they check out, we will list them here!